01 October 2007

fireballs or reese's or raspberry blowpops or nowandlaters or.....

i'm the kid in the candy store right now. got my ravelry invite today!! whoo-hoo! this morning we checked my number, and i was clocking in at 200-something. chuck was even checking it extra for me (hehehe). since i worked this morning we figured the invite would come while i was gone. i already told chuck he wasn't getting any dinner. and forget about fhe. he said that was ok, since i've been waiting so long - what a nice guy.

coming into ravelry, there's so many choices, so much to look at, so much to put in the database. after drooling at the screen shots, now that i'm inside, i'm not sure what to do first. fireballs are good, but what about the chocolate? oh, the choices. so if i don't post for a week, a month, a couple years, you'll know why. i got sucked into the vortex, or i'm trying to knit my way out and keep getting sucked back in.

1 comment:

TopHat said...

Congrats! I know it's going to take me at least a week to fully prepare my Ravelry page! Have fun with that!